Our StoryCorporate Challenge Events has a long history built on strong values and a commitment to be New Zealand's leading team building, corporate events and workshop provider.
Corporate Challenge Events is one of New Zealand’s leading and largest team building, corporate events and workshop provider.
Our vision is to help organisations achieve a positive fun team culture by delivering unique and rewarding events, workshops and team experiences that leave a lasting happiness.
With that vision, we deliver tailored and professional services for clients in:
Our reach extends across New Zealand with local staff on the north and south islands of New Zealand.
Across our business, our staff team is committed to living our values:
- Success is created by unity
- What we say, we do
- We will be better tomorrow than we are today
- We care, it’s not just a job
- Our actions affect our community
Corporate Challenge Events was established in 1994 from the vision of two university students, Travis Ireland and current Managing Director Dwain Richardson.
After being set up initially as a team building events provider, we have firmly cemented our position as one of the most experienced and reputable companies in delivering fun, engaging and results-oriented team building programmes.
We pride ourselves on listening to our clients and what the marketplace needs and wants, and that led to us establishing two new services in recent years to complement our Team Building department.
In 2013, we launched our Conferences & Events department, seeing the opportunity to build upon our events management capability and deliver quality, customer-focused conference and event planning services across New Zealand.
In 2016, we launched our Team Building Workshops department, with the aim to deliver practical team-oriented training programmes focused on key issues faced in today’s business world.
That brings us to today where we believe we have services to bring our vision to life – the creation and development of positive fun team cultures.
In business, we understand there are many and varied options when it comes to sourcing a company for team building, corporate training or event planning.
What sets us apart is our vision, values and commitment to the following…
- Our programmes and events are tailored to your objectives
- We are available for events anywhere in New Zealand utilising local staff
- Our events and programmes are for any group size from under 10 to over 1,000
- You will have one primary point-of-contact through the relationship
- We strive to make a difference in the community
- We are committed to creating positive fun team cultures
We are proud of our story, the impact we make in the community and the positive experiences that we and our clients enjoy…
- We employ more than 70 full-time and casual staff
- We have delivered more than 7,000 team building events since 1994
- The first event we delivered was a university pub crawl back in the early 90s
- The largest group we have delivered an event for has been 1,200 while the smallest has been 4
- We have planned and delivered more than 60 conferences and corporate events since 2013
- We have supported more than 20 charities over our history
- We offer 9 very popular charity-based team building programmes out of our suite of over 40 programs
- Our Bikes for Tykes programme was the first charity bike building programme in New Zealand
- Our events have raised more than $1.5 million for charities
- More than 5,600 bikes have been built and donated to charity through our popular ‘Bikes For Tykes’ team building programme
- We have delivered events across the depth and breadth of New Zealand, and into some exotic locations in Tahiti, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Australia